Thursday, May 14, 2009

FoOdiE FriDaY!!!!


Spinach/Strawberry/Avocado Salad. . .
I choose this recipe because both avocados and strawberries are available right now
in our local food markets. .
Fresh Baby Spinach
Pitted and sliced Avocados
2 Slices cooked and crumbled Bacon
Fresh Strawberries sliced
Slivered Almonds
Whole Sugar Snap Peas optional
Feta Cheese crumbled
Grilled Chicken optional

Dressing: 1 tsp. honey
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
1 Tbsp. Raspberry vinegar
2 Tbsp. Olive oil
(Mix dressing ingredients together and toss on salad mix)

6 comments:

  1. this sounds so easy...and delicious! I am going to go to the store tomorrow~ Happy Foodie Friday! Have a great weekend ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to try this. Everything I love!

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband usually likes those manly man type meals...but believe it or not... this type of salad is his favorite! I need to make this for him on Father's day! Thanks for the receipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum, that looks so good and healthy, we will have to try this over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this kind of salad - and you're right - especially when everything in so in season! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried this salad on the weekend for our family get-together, and it was a hit. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete