Friday, December 11, 2009

Toys for Tots . . . Gift #12



It is day twelve and I hadn't been out today, it was super cold and I
wasn't up to my 'A' game !
So about 7:00 pm. this evening I'm thinking I may just have to skip
a day. . .Not wanting to be a 'quiter' I was just a little bummed!
Not to mention in the book '29 gifts', they recommend starting all over again
if you miss a day. . .And I'm all but half way through the month!"
Because I hadn't been feeling so great today, I had to run to K-Mart
to the pharmacy before closing time. . .
The first person to greet me as I walked in the front door, was a young boy
scout. . .He wanted to know if I'd be interested in donating to 'TOYS FOR TOTS'!
Absolutely could not turn them down, so before I left the store, I made my donation
to TOYS FOR TOTS. . gift #12!

No comments:

Post a Comment