Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas-2010 Mosaic Monday

 I hope everyone had an enjoyable Christmas with
family and friends. . .
I'm not quite sure how to act now that I can get in bed
before midnight. . .and sleep in until 7:00 a.m.!
Maybe the dark circles under my eyes will go away.
There is so much to do in preparation that I
almost let the stress of it all over shadow the spirit 
of the holiday season!
 I had to take a deep breath and take the time to reflect
on the 'reason for the season'!
And vow to be better organized next year. . .
Join us for Mosaic Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful mosaic! I know what you mean about all the hustle and bustle that happens in preparation for Christmas. It sure can be stressful. Hope you're able to get some well deserved rest. ((Hugs))

    Wishing you and your family a blessed and happy New Year! XOXO ~Liz

    ReplyDelete